Mintaro Hideaway Terms and Conditions
Please find below the Mintaro Hideaway Terms and Conditions
• Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival day will be charged a 50% cancellation fee for bookings made directly with us. Cancellations made on third party websites have their own terms and conditions that apply, please check your booking terms and conditions for third party websites when you book (eg booking.com, expedia.com)
• Cancellations notified 30 days or less, will forfeit 100% of booking price from all booking sources.
• We recommend you take out travel insurance to provide protection against loss due to illness, injury, death, loss of luggage and cancellation of travel.
We regret to advise that the Mintaro Hideaway is not a suitable place to bring your family pets.
All personal information collected is used only for our purposes as outlined below:
Security on information
Our data base is protected from unauthorised access using current techniques. You should be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet. Should you not wish to transmit specific information across the internet, we supply alternative ways of providing information. For example, you can post, fax or communicate with us by telephone.
Emails and Electronic Forms
• We will record your email address only if you send us a message, or issue it to us via our feedback sheets. Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of communicating by us, keeping you up to date with news and current offers.
• Your details will not be forwarded on to any third party, except where authorised, or required by law. Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and other contact or request details.
Details discussed over the phone:
• When a booking is arranged over the phone, your name, address and contact numbers will be requested.
• We will then forward to you, details of your pending reservation
• Bi-annually, we intend to forward to you, our newsletter containing special offers and general updated information we believe our guests will find relevant.
• When an inquiry is received, your name and address details will be requested, to post a brochure out to you.
• Inquirers will only be included on our mailing list with their permission.
Access to Personal Information
• On request we will give you access to any personal information we may hold about you, provided that you can give some proof of your identity.
• Should you establish that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Need more information, or to make a privacy complaint?
If you have any questions, or would like further information about our privacy and information handling practices, or need to make a privacy complaint, please contact us by:
In writing to :
P.O. Box 138
South Australia 5136