Things to do in the Clare Valley
When you are staying in the Clare Valley, there are so any great things to do and so many wineries to visit in the Clare Valley wine region. The Mintaro Hideaway is nestled in a secluded and peaceful setting in the heart of the historic heritage listed town of Mintaro, just a one and a half hour drive from Adelaide in the beautiful Clare Valley wine region.
You will appreciate the character and old world charm of each
heritage apartment, updated with today’s comforts to assure you enjoy your stay.
https://heystamford.com/writing/how-to-write-thesis/8/ heartburn and cialis follow critical thinking writing essay source url lawsuit for lipitor and diabetes source type essay top academic essay proofreading sites us https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/casodex-bicalutamide-tablets/16/ case study programming questions https://rainierfruit.com/womens-viagra-what-does-it-do/ source research paper ideas for english http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-change-ip-address-of-globe-pocket-wifi/ resume help dallas limbaugh viagra trip viagra food for men https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/dove-comprare-viagra-generico-forum/13/ source solution essay a for and against essay structure brand synthroid vs generic https://ncappa.org/term/one-sample-test-hypothesis/4/ essay on iran contra https://people.sfs.uwm.edu/blog/andy-warhol-research-paper-outline/21/ comprar sildenafil en uruguay https://ncappa.org/term/average-college-essay/4/ click here abstract in research paper example get link https://tffa.org/businessplan/right-to-die-thesis/70/ Within walking distance of the Hideaway, don’t miss..
• Mintaro Maze (150 metres)
• A beer at the Historic Magpie & Stump Hotel (100 metres)
• Wine tasting at Mintaro Cellars (100 metres)
• Reilly’s Winery and Restaurant (100 metres)
• Children’s playground (opposite)
Don’t miss these major events in the Clare Valley…
• Clare Easter Races and Craft Fair (Easter)
• Bunny Hunt in Mintaro Maze (Easter)
• Clare Valley Gourmet Weekend (May)
• Clare Race Day (May)
• Burra Antique Fair (May)
• Clare Show
Within a 10 minute drive of the Hideaway…….
• Martindale Hall (5 minute drive)
• Mintaro Slate Quarry (5 minute drive)
• walk or ride along the Riesling Trail
• visit many wineries and cellar doors
• Auburn antique shops and galleries
• numerous restaurants and tea rooms
• craft studios
• scenic drives and walks
• national parks and lookouts
• Clare golf course
Mintaro Hideaway…The Ideal Holiday Base……..
Within a 30 minute drive to:
• Historic Burra copper mining town – heritage passport trail
• Gate way to the Flinders Rangers and Outback
• Midland Heartland Heritage Trail
• The famous Barossa Valley
• The meandering River Murray
• Conservation parks
• Open gardens
Please call us on 0409691995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a booking or have any questions.
31 Burra St Mintaro SA 5415
(in the main street)